January 2, 2012

The Tute-Bot is on Pinterest!

Hey all you Pinterest addicts out there! I finally set up some boards that you might be interested in following.

You can find them here: 
https://pinterest.com/tutebot/

And if you put a link to your Pinterest profile in the comments I'll check it out too. I'm especially interested in tutorials (obviously) and anything related to organization (which I desperately need).

I'm new to Pinterest and I'm still figuring everything out, but I noticed that some of the tutorials I tried to add didn't work because Pinterest couldn't grab any photos from the pages. Does anyone else have the problem? Should I try again later or are there certain sites that don't allow Pinterest to "borrow" photos?

2 comments:

  1. That happens sometimes if you're looking at a page in a frame. For instance, you can't pin anything from your tute-bot, or anything on stumbleupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that you can't pin anything from RTG. That's a bummer.

    Maybe I can add a "pin this" button to the top of the frame. (I don't know how to do it myself but maybe I can hire someone to do it.)

    ReplyDelete